Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

STRESS

The stress is really starting to set in. We have to have everything packed and ready to be moved in less than two weeks. We aren't even half way done yet. Every time we get a good start, Banastre tries something new to distract us. His new trick: Temper Tantrums. Boy is he good at those too!! He lies in the floor crying and screaming while kicking and pushing away anything near him. I can't definitely forsee him as being a handful!!!!

This weekend is Elizabeth and my dance recital. If you are interesting in coming, please email me or add a coment here for more details. We are both very excited. Although, this does take up most of our weekend. We have dress rehearsal Friday and Recital on Saturday. We are both in both shows of the recital and it will take most of our Saturday. Saturday morning we have a birthday party to go to before we can even start getting ready for the recital! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am going to be in need of some babysitters next week, so I can get all of this packing finished! If you are interested, please let me know!!!:)

(I would add a picture from my dances, but I realized how much weight I still have to loose, and think I will wait until I have an "after" pic to put with. )

No comments: