As I sit here, I realize that in one week, we will be sitting here waiting for our moving truck to be picked up. We will then be going to close on this house. Then...Matt will be headed to Florida to start setting up our new house there!! WOW!
I can't beleive it is so close. Packing is finally coming along and I can see there will be an end to it. My wonderful Mother kept Banastre Wednesday and Thursday night so we could knock out most of our packing and cleaning. This has been hard for me. It is the first time he has slept away from me. We were also scared of how he would react, but he has been an angel!! Now I know that we can actually let both kids sleep away and Matt and I have an adult night. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Sorry that there are still no pictures. I have lots of great ones stored on my camera. I also have some great videos from Elizabeth and My dance recital. Luckily, the new house will have both computers and the laptop on a wireless connection, so as soon as I get them up and running I will overload blogger with all of the pics of the last month!!
Enough rambling for now, I must continue to pack!
Friday, May 25, 2007
One week!!!
Posted by
MommyofTwo
at
5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment