Cheesing it up with Daddy!!! There's no way they could teach Ms. Know It All anything about Dinosaurs!!!
Banastre, Mickey, and Minnie telling her bye.
"Classic School Girl"Today is Elizabeth's first day of Second Grade. She seemed to be very excited this morning when they left for school. She will be riding the bus home today, for the very first time. Mommy and Daddy are a little nervous, but she is so excited. Banastre has his 18 month check up this afternoon, so I am really hoping to be here before the bus comes. If not Matt will be waiting on her.
I can't believe my little angel is really in the second grade. It still feels like it was only yesterday that we were on our way home from the hospital with her. Now, she is learning so much and growing and changing in ways that I never thought possible. We really didn't know if either of us would make it through my pregnancy with her. Now, just look at her!! To me, she is the most beautiful and amazing little girl. She is incredibly smart (it's almost scary), incredibly talented (dancers of the world watch out!), and incredibly loving. I thank God every day for my little angel!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment