Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 2, 2007

Things learned in my first year...

In the past year I have grown and learned so many things. I started my journey On February 1, 2006 at 7 lbs. 3oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I now weigh 22 lbs. and Mommy will know my length at my doctors appointment Monday! But I know I have gotten much longer. In the beginning, I could only cry when I needed my Mommy or Daddy. Now, I can say lots of words and I even know what they mean. Like, Mama and Dada. When I say these my Mommy and Daddy turn their attention to me. Cracker and Gaga will get me food and juice, especially my crackers!! If these taste good to me, I will close my eyes and say MMMMmmm. Dog and Cat are those two furry animals that live with me. Thank you is what I say if you give me something or when I give you something. Uh oh is what happens when I drop my toy, food, or cup. (Or if I throw them too.) Hey and Bye Bye are what I tell you when I see you or if you are leaving. I have even managed to include a wave with these two things too. Fish are those things in the big glass box. I know a duck when I see one too. There are a lot more things I can say and do, but Mommy and Daddy get the biggest kick out of my "ROOAAARRRR" that I say when I see anything I think might growl.

(Actually, it took so long for my Mommy to finally post this that when I went to the doctor I weighed 20 lbs. 12 oz (25%) and that means I have lost two pounds and I was 30 inches long (75%) and my head circumference was 46cm (95%). So, I am skinny, tall, and have a big head!!!


Look at how much I have changed:
December 2005



February 2006
August 2006December 2006
February 2007

No comments: