Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm too excited to sleep!!!!

Sorry, but I am just quoting the little guy from the Disney commercials. It's midnight and I am still awake. I should be in bed resting, so I can finish packing in the morning, but I am on the computer copying pictures to CD's.
Matt's brother Art married his fiancee' Jimena today and we used my camera for all the pics. They had a beautiful small ceremony and I wish them all the happiness in the world!!


We will be back from Disney on the 23rd. So, I will have lots of pics to share from the Children's Christmas Play, the Christmas Cantata, (all tomorrow), and then DISNEY WORLD!!!



Until then here is a picture of each child to hold you over!



She was the prettiest flower girl I have ever seen!!!

The smile says it all!!

Well, Matt is going to sleep with out me and I still have some work to do! (Who can sleep when you know you are going to Disney World???????????????) As Mickey Mouse would say, "See ya real soon!"





3 comments:

Lora said...

I'm excited for you, it sounds like so much fun!

After the new year, we are definately hanging out so I can meet your cute babes in person. Your children are really beautiful (but I bet you already know that :)

Jimena LUV Art said...

mmmm so Cute eliz and Handsome Banestre... God Bless you All guys!!!


Love, Jim-Art

Lora said...

Are you back?! I'm ready for an update!